Stress and addiction are everywhere and it affects us in so many ways.
It’s causing you to become sick. To gain weight. To damage the relationships with your spouse, your kids, your friends. You are tired and frazzled. You toss and turn at night, your mind racing. You’re overeating. You’re shopping. You’re keeping yourself distracted, knowing that the moment you sit down and get still, all of that pain and stress is going to come to the surface. Some days you just shut down, feeling like you can’t deal with life.
Is there any way out of this? Yes.
GET SUPPORT from a professional who can help you get to the root of your stress and addictive behaviors and help you manage it so that you can get your life back.
I offer one-on-one private coaching sessions, as well as group coaching classes, which are announced on the mailing list, periodically.
I specialize in helping women deal with addiction and stress, in all areas of their lives:
- Food Addiction and Emotional Eating
- Self-Esteem and Body Confidence
- Addictions of all types (Food, drugs, love…)
- Work Stress
- and more..
During our one-on-one sessions, I will help you to:
- reduce your stress levels and feel more calm and centered
- break addictive behaviors and thought patterns
- transform that ‘mean’ inner voice that criticizes you and makes you feel hopeless
- uncover and break through the emotional blocks keeping you from recovery
- become stronger emotionally as you go on this journey of recovery
My own struggle
In addition to depression, anxiety and trauma, food and love addiction are something I struggled with, personally, and at the time I didn’t even recognize they were addictions. It was a real eye-opener to see my thoughts and behavior in that way. I was shocked and upset at myself. And I know how difficult it can be to break the cycle, even when you’re aware of it.
I’ve been there, and it took some digging, and lots of support to work through it. I’m not sure how I could have done it without my coaches. You get to learn from my mistakes and go straight to the issue, rather than try to figure it out on your own.
You can read more about my story here and why this work is so important to me.
How Coaching with me works
We start by meeting over Skype (or phone), where I will take you through a series of questions designed to help you gain clarity about your unique situation.
I guide you through a process to discover where you are at, in this moment, and where you want to be on your healing journey. We go over your challenges, your goals and dreams, and uncover the hidden barriers keeping you stuck. At this time, you may also ask any questions you have for me.
If we’re a good fit, then we’ll discuss enrolling you in my Mindful Recovery Program…
The 3-month ‘Mindful Recovery’ Program:
- The first coaching session is 75 minutes long. This gives us enough time to get clear on what you need to let go of and what you want to bring in instead. It also gives you the opportunity to get comfortable with the Tapping technique, as well as ask any questions you may have about tapping. I will send you more information and videos prior to our first session so that you can familiarize yourself with the technique. We will then get straight to work to help you shift and transform the thoughts and beliefs that no longer serve you.
- From there, you will have 5 x 60-minute coaching sessions, over the next few weeks. These will be scheduled by you, at your convenience via a scheduling app I will provide.
- I also encourage and teach clients how to use this technique on your own, so that you can use it between sessions. You will also receive tapping meditations to guide you through the process.
- During our time together, you will also have virtual access to me via email. You may email me your questions or concerns or updates. I aim to respond within 24 to 48 hours.
- When all sessions in the Mindful Recovery Program have been completed, we may discuss working further together, or enrolling in one of the other programs available.
Your investment for the Mindful Recovery Package – $720 US